1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

App store

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Norm01, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Norm01

Norm01 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For some reason I cannot open the App store on my Ipad. When I press the icon it momentarily opens and quickly switches to the Itunes store. My password and account login are correct in settings. Any ideas. I think it may be caused by the HGTV app.
  2. Pocobear

Pocobear iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I haven't had any problems with the HGTV app. Might try a reboot (power off/on) if that doesn't work, try a hard reset. Hold down the HOME, bottom button, and the SLEEP, top button, together for about 10 seconds until the Apple icon appears. Unit will reboot in up to 1-4min. Don't panic like I did, just wait it out. If that doesn't work, I hope someone else has a better idea, because the next step would probably be a restore.

Good Luck!:)