What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store

Hesslerperez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could somebody help me out...my App Store icon on my ipad 3 that has been already jail braked is missing...already tried resetting the network settings but still to no avail...what should I do now?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hesslerperez said:
Could somebody help me out...my App Store icon on my ipad 3 that has been already jail braked is missing...already tried resetting the network settings but still to no avail...what should I do now?

Have you gone to Settings>General>Restrictions? If you do, and installing and deleting apps are turned off, your AppStore icon will not show on the home screen.

image-1368479562.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hesslerperez said:
Yes...I've done that already..still can't find it though..

Do you have any folders containing multiple apps, on your home screen? If so, maybe it's hiding in one of them.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure whether this is safe on a jailbroken iPad, but Settings/Reset/Reset Home Screen Layout usually brings apps out of hiding. Better check first with someone who knows about hacking. Wouldn't want to see Cydia disappear.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you still jail broken? Could you have used a Cydia tweak to hide those icons? Something like SBSettings, Poof or Springtomize 2 will allow you to hide icons.

Marilyn

OP
Hesslerperez

Hesslerperez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys... Everything's ok now...what happened was I stupidly updated a jailbraked iPad...so now it prompted me to restore my ipad...so that's what I did...and now I have my App Store back but sadly though it deleted everything...

Most reactions

Latest posts