What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store wishlist

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How can an app store app be added to the wish list in IOS 8 ? Really can't see how, although I could in previous IOS versions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had to tap the Wish List button (Next to Search, three lines) first to make it available again.

OP
Gtatler

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had to tap the Wish List button (Next to Search, three lines) first to make it available again.
Wish list is available, but still can't add to it. Am I right that it used to work by viewing an app then tapping the share button ? Not very much on that menu, certainly not as many items as I remember.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it was working that way. I didn't get the option either, until I opened my Wish List, tapped "Edit" there but didn't delete anything, and closed it again. When I opened a paid app afterwards, the wish list option was there again.

OP
Gtatler

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, it was working that way. I didn't get the option either, until I opened my Wish List, tapped "Edit" there but didn't delete anything, and closed it again. When I opened a paid app afterwards, the wish list option was there again.
Just what I have done. No good. Only difference it was a free app I wanted to refer to.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't add free apps to the wish list. Try a paid one, the feature should be there.

OP
Gtatler

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can't add free apps to the wish list. Try a paid one, the feature should be there.
Never thought of that. Works a treat. Many thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts