What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store rules for StumbleUpon on iPad and iPhone

IanM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who decided what I can and can't Stumble on my devices?

I'm an adult and perfectly capable of deciding what I want to see. If it's OK on my desktop Macs or on my MacBook, why not on my iOS devices?

TIA

Ian

OP
I

IanM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GAO said:
It is available for iPhone & iPad.

Sorry, should have explained further before pressing send

I have favourites and interests of which some have 'Adult themes'. No problem on desktop or MacBook but on iPad and iPhone I get a popup telling me that App Store policy does not allow stumbling of adult themes.

WTF!

I can of course Stumble via Safari*, but that kind of defeats the idea of an App for Stumbling if loads of my favourites and interests are not allowed.

Ian

*Other web browsers are available

Last edited:

JoshuaD80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stumbleupon.com. It's also known as a time vortex. You go in, expecting to be finished in ten or fifteen minutes, and three weeks later you come up for air realizing you haven't eaten, used the bathroom, or even moved the whole time. it's a pretty genius website really. I've discovered some great stuff with it. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts