1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

App store Rating and Review

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by jcaswell, Nov 28, 2011.

1. jcaswell

jcaswell iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have purchased a number of Apps that I would like to rate and review. However, when I try to do this, it claims that I cannot as I have to purchase the app first.

Any thoughts on why this is? I have bought them, after all
  2. dougrogers

dougrogers iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Are you using the same iTunes account?
  3. jcaswell

jcaswell iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was not aware that I could have two iTunes accounts, and I do not think that I do. I have noticed that sometimes, when I go into iTunes it claims that I have incorrectly attempted a log in a number of times before. Could things be getting out of synchronisation between iTunes and the App Store?

If I go to the App Store and to the 'Purchased' button, the system shows me those that I have purchased, and even then I cannot make comments.
  4. dougrogers

dougrogers iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Well, I didn't think I did either. Neither did any number of other users who have had similar problems. It may not be you're problem, but it's the first place I'd look.