What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store problem

RPS13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I go to the app store and search for apps under categories it only shows the first page of app and I can't go to the second page or any other page. The arrow to go to next page is just gray like it is inscribe, what is wrong???

2minuutes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have another problem. I can't download AppStore with age limit 12+. Pretty annoying. I also have a problem with Tap Tap Radiation. The download button have turned to installed. The app is not installed on my iPad. Please help me.

2minuutes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. I found the problem. The restrictions is on, but the restrictions page is coded. I haven't set any code on it. Please help me!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I go to the app store and search for apps under categories it only shows the first page of app and I can't go to the second page or any other page. The arrow to go to next page is just gray like it is inscribe, what is wrong???

I guess you've probably solved this problem now, but - just in case....

Some categories only have a single page of apps, so the 'next page' button is always gray.

You need to wait for the app icons to download before the button becomes active.

Other than that, I can't see what the problem would be.

Hope you manage to fix it...

Tim
Scotland

KHB1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I waited 20 minutes for next page arrow to turn. It never did. The page says 5000 apps. Can anybody help?:(

Mydogskip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I have the same problem. It only seems to be when I'm searching through using the categories option.

The little arrow never goes grey, even after 20mins waiting.

Mydogskip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've rebooted (held home and power button until the apple logo comes up) twice now, and it still isn't working. Should I try by turning the iPad off and then back on? Would that make any difference?

keturner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't View Categories in Apps Store

I'm having the same problem but just noticed it as of March 5th, in the AM. I no longer can just view the different categories. It takes me right to the Search apps page. That would be ok but you can only select one filter to search. And then if you want to just view them all, it only shows the first page like others have reported. I don't think its my iPad but rather Apple.

Karen

keturner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As of sometime Sunday evening, it appears Apple has fixed the problem. I can now go to the Categories, ie "games" and it comes up to the featured section. Choose "release date" and the decending list of games appears, most recent on top. Thank you Apple. I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms from being not being able to view all the apps!

There are more details about the problem and fix in the Apple Support Discussion Forum.

KT

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm having this issue now on my iPad. Any link to the problem @ apple discussions? I still dont have it fixed.

flydog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank God I found this thread! Was driving me fricken batty!

Ipad iOS 3.2 - never upgraded

Enter in a search term..like VIDEO POKER
click on either See All (for ipad or iphone)..and you cant go to page 2.

SUCKS! All those Apps on Page 2+ are hating life.

Oh..i just noticed it a few days ago..

keturner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like I said in my previous post, Apple did fix this problem. Make sure your OS is upgraded. Maybe that's why you are still experiencing it.

Also, once I didn't realize that if there is no "next" page, the arrow will be a lighter shade of gray. Like a dummy, I kept pushing on it and thought something was wrong! :eek:

Karen

Most reactions