What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store Problem...Can't Dismiss Screen

Aqualung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last night I upgraded to iOS 7.02 (first update from iOS 6.x). In the App Store, I had DL and installed the iPad Forum (ironically). After installing, I chose the 'Open' option and focus switched to the app.

This morning, going back to the App Store, the iPad Forum app screen was still up, covering the rest of the App Store. I couldn't make this screen disappear. There's no dismiss button, no 'x', etc. Everything in the screen works, scrollling, navigating to reviews, etc.

The only way I ended up making it close was to dbl click Home, and dismiss the App Store.

Anyone know if this is 'normal' behavior?

Thanks,

Chris

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These sometimes disappear sometimes they don't but unless it has frozen I normally clear it by tapping on the screen outside of the app window.

The Archangel

OP
A

Aqualung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, tried that several times...tried swiping the little screen itself...very odd.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's not normal in the sense that it should happen, or that it happens a lot (that I know of). How you cleared an app that is having problems is normal, and exactly what Apple recommends.

Most reactions

Latest posts