What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store missing from iPad in Ios 7.2

Catmandoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My App Store icon is nowhere to found since IOS updating!

How can I recover it?

There could be several other App missing too, that I have yet to discover.

Not a happy chappie just now :(

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Catmandoo - try to 'Reset' the iPad to see if the icon appears (directions below); if not successful, then please post back to this thread and supply information regarding 'how' you performed the iOS 7.0.2 upgrade, i.e. OTA or cabled to iTunes, and if any problems, error messages, or other unexpected behavior occurred. Good luck - Dave :)

Reset - press & hold the 'Power' and 'Home' buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears - this may take a longer time, so have patience; the iPad will 're-boot' - NOTE that none of these maneuvers will alter your apps, files, or settings.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My App Store icon is nowhere to found since IOS updating! How can I recover it? There could be several other App missing too, that I have yet to discover. Not a happy chappie just now :(
Look at Settings - General - Restrictions. Perhaps it's disabled there.

OP
C

Catmandoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks both. That last one was the problem. Enabling "Instal Apps" brought it back. So simple when you know how isn't it? :))

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Latest posts