What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store Doesn't Show All Apps

cadams05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i open app store on ipad and browse apps by category, only the first page of apps show and the arrows to page thru apps isn't enabled, its not an active link like some other categories. Anybody else see this? Have a tip?

gamal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem but there is a workaround until Apple fixes this bug. On the first page of the apps touch any app to expand it in a new screen then once you are on that app's screen hit the back arrow to go back to the first page of apps. Now you will find that the forward and backward arrows are active and you can flip through the rest of the pages.

OP
C

cadams05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Gamal, that worked

Appreciate the tip Gamal, it did work. Interesting on some days the bug is there and others it's not, and it seems to chase different app categories.

I have the same problem but there is a workaround until Apple fixes this bug. On the first page of the apps touch any app to expand it in a new screen then once you are on that app's screen hit the back arrow to go back to the first page of apps. Now you will find that the forward and backward arrows are active and you can flip through the rest of the pages.

Most reactions