1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

App store crashes,leaves black transparent shadow of its window??

Discussion in 'iPad 1 Forum' started by Bramley, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Bramley

Bramley iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi,
    I'm not new to iPad and tried to google this problem...hoping I have come to the right place?

Initial problem and info: the iPad is second hand from reputable seller on eBay. It arrived today.Told my sister to create a iTunes account in app store. She opens app store , fills in new customer info, presses continue, window disappears leaving only a transparent shadow of its former self!

and to think she hasn't even started! Hope this is not too easy a problem and loads of folk have asked? Or it's too hard and nobody can help me? :-( tried to google, but I don't really know the technical name for this malarkey ?!

Thanks eagerly await replys!
  2. Bramley

Bramley iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's not jail broken . And she could sign up on her computer and probably will but I want to know if this is minor or major glitch...