1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

App Store Bug

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Fabytm, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Fabytm

Fabytm iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys.I have a little problem over here.I usually use 2 itunes accounts(a romanian one and an US one to pick up apps that are available only in the us).After I signed in on my romanian account, I saw that one app got updated.I wanted to make the update, but i realised that the app store was asking me the pass of the us account and not of the RO account, on which I was signed in.

I signed out, signed in again, turned off and on my iPad, but can't still fix the problem...
  2. peled

peled iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I thought that the regardless of the account you have, the iPad and the store are "smart" enough to check you location, and according to that , it will implement all these restrictions.
    In my case I can't get "Google earth" in my location in Israel.
  3. Fabytm

Fabytm iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know, but I used this thing even on my iphone, it worked ok.It was ok until today even on my ipad
  4. Byron

Byron iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do the same thing for US/UK. I had the same problem, but after changing the sign on account I had to go to the iTunes on the iPad. If I just signed in on the other account it wouldn't update the US apps....but did after I launched iTunes on the iPad. Hope is helps.
  5. Fabytm

Fabytm iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mine launches all apps tha are available here, but does not update the current account that I am using