What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store broken?

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it me, or are the app & iTunes stores not working this morning? Neither recognizes my account or password.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The one in the UK is working OK...:)

I wonder where it's actually located? I guess it's probably sitting right next to yours in One Infinity Drive.....

You'll get 'app withdrawal symptoms' if they don't fix it soon...

Tim
Scotland

OP
Jeeper

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeh, I'm in the US, no real idea where the stores actually are :)
I was trying to get a game, but will need to buy some books later. I hope they didn't blast me into non-existence.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One problem I've found is that when your credit card goes past its expiry date they don't send you a reminder, like many subscription services do. You just cease to exist....until you update your account with the new expiry date...

Tim
Scotland

OP
Jeeper

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a good thought, however, it won't accept my password to even view my account.

I just sent a e-mail to apple support, we'll see what they say. Gunna go run some errands, and check back later.

Last edited:
OP
Jeeper

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No response yet from Tech, except the auto reply. So I Signed Out, then back in, on iTunes. Now everything works. Hooray!
All my account information looks correct and recent. Must have been "crossed" electrons ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts