What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Similar to Razer's Switchblade UI?

Vicate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,

Browsing the latest hot gaming peripherals, I have come across Razer's new Switchblade UI, which is essentially, a series of programmable buttons(to bind keys or macros) with the ability to apply user-created icons for each created button.

More information about this is available on their website. I cannot post links(yet...!)

While this is very appealing and tempting to purchase, I already have an iPad and I imagine this being very doable through an iPad App. I am just curious if there are any apps out there already or if there are any in the works that you guys may know of?

Cheers!

kellyscomments

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just had the same question. Found one called CustomKeys (Edited by Moderator - no external links, please read the forum rules. Apps can be found on the App Store.). Going to try it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts