What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App refund

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I purchased art rage this morning as it's on sale, but it still is very slow and imo not really up to scratch.

I clicked on report a problem, and said it wasn't working as expected and requested a refund. it said it will take the comments for record purposes and to contact the developer.

Will I still gets refund?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I purchased art rage this morning as it's on sale, but it still is very slow and imo not really up to scratch.

I clicked on report a problem, and said it wasn't working as expected and requested a refund. it said it will take the comments for record purposes and to contact the developer.

If you want a refund the best way is to call the Apple Support line with the transaction reference number from your iTunes invoice. They will credit your iTunes account with the cost of the app. Many Members have done this and we've yet to hear of a case where it's been refused. Call me cynical, but Apple get to keep their cut of the original app sale and, under the terms of their contract with Apple, the developer has to refund the entire cost of the app to the customer. So Apple lose nothing by refunding you and gain a satisfied customer who is likely to buy more apps and, thereby, generate more revenue for them....

Tim

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wouldn't it cost me more in the phone call? Lol

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oops. Exactly....where are you?:eek:

Here in the states, we do have access to 800 numbers, and yes, it is a free call.

Wanna move to Cali?:)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Use email it's free I am rolling on the floor laughing sorry as Tim said email Apple iTunes store give all the information and usually it takes 48 to 96 hours to respond

Personally for$2.99 it is not worth the hassle write it off as bad choice

Also try a soft reboot
Pier key home key until white logo appears that may fix it.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
col.bris said:
Use email it's free I am rolling on the floor laughing sorry as Tim said email Apple iTunes store give all the information and usually it takes 48 to 96 hours to respond

Personally for$2.99 it is not worth the hassle write it off as bad choice

I fired off an email, but that's probably what I'd do just put it down as a loss!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys,

What problems are you having with Artrage, I use it all the time on my ipad 2, I remove all items that are on my taskbar and run sysinfo to get around 340kb of memory back. For me it's the best painting package out there at the moment.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saphire said:
What problems are you having with Artrage, I use it all the time on my ipad 2, I remove all items that are on my taskbar and run sysinfo to get around 340kb of memory back. For me it's the best painting package out there at the moment.

Watercolour painting is very slow, lots of lag

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions