What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App recommendation on stock Ipad 2

henweee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately, i fall into the non-jailbreakable FW version like most ppl here. Can anyone recommend me some good and useful apps for the stock Ipad 2?

Thanks in advance.

Henry

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would all depend on what kind of apps you're looking for and what you're going to use the iPad for. Business? Games? Entertainment? Utilities? Being more specific will get you better suggestions.

I'll get ya started by suggesting my favorite apps: Zite, iPF, Terra, IMO.im, and Appshopper

Hope this helps!

OP
H

henweee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know of anything specific, maybe a good pdf/office doc reader. I am just trying to get a general sense of what are some good apps out there that can be used daily.

Thanks.

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know people rave about how good Goodreader is for PDFs. I don't need a PDF reader so I don't have that app but I've only heard good things about it. For office type documents I personally use Docs to go but I know there are other good apps out there including the Apple official apps (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote).

Reaction score
I don't know of anything specific, maybe a good pdf/office doc reader. I am just trying to get a general sense of what are some good apps out there that can be used daily.

Thanks.

Good Reader, icab mobile browser, xsysinfo, and especially app shopper

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

OP
H

henweee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys... This is a good start. I will research into it.

Most reactions