What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App problem

Coy886

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I recently just updated to the 4.2 software, and after doing this I discovered a problem with an app. The app in question is called database for iPad. The problem I'm having is whenever I open up the app and click on a database, the app crashes. This is a major problem because I have a lot of accounts and passwords stored in one of my databases and can now no longer access them.

I tried emailing the developer asking them to fix this, and the next day the app was removed from the app store. I don't really know what else to do, but I need to be able to access these databases.

Anyone have any solutions?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome and sorry for your problem.

If that app is really that important to you then you should contact the dev, but in the meanwhile downgrade your iPad until the app is updated to be compatible.

OP
C

Coy886

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could really live without the app, but I just need to get the info out.

What is the easiest way to downgrade my iPad?

ChileRick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure you've done this, but it works for an app of mine that crashes when I've been multi-tasking. I turn my iPad off and on again and open that app first.

Kingsmuse

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions