What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App prices

Daanyal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting an iPad 2 (16GB Wi-Fi) and these are the apps I want on it.How much money will I need to spend?

Pages
Keynotes
Numbers
GarageBand
iMovie
Real Racing 2 HD
Real Racing HD
Flight Control HD
Angry Birds
Angry Birds Rio
Angry Birds Seasons
Fruit Ninja HD
Beatwave
iBooks (Gone series, Michael Grant)

How much will this all cost, and along photos and videos, will the 16GB Wi-Fi have enough space?

Qdiddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My closest guess is between $50-60. The costliest apps on there are the first 3 from apple. And real racing 2 HD which are all $10. I don't know how much those books are so that's a separate cost, iBooks however is free.

Pichon617

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Daanyal said:
I'm getting an iPad 2 (16GB Wi-Fi) and these are the apps I want on it.How much money will I need to spend?

Pages
Keynotes
Numbers
GarageBand
iMovie
Real Racing 2 HD
Real Racing HD
Flight Control HD
Angry Birds
Angry Birds Rio
Angry Birds Seasons
Fruit Ninja HD
Beatwave
iBooks (Gone series, Michael Grant)

How much will this all cost, and along photos and videos, will the 16GB Wi-Fi have enough space?

The total for apps only is $77.88
Beatwave is free

The books I could not find

Sent from my JB iPad using iPF

OP
D

Daanyal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All right, also my family and I are going to Abu Dhabi and Hong Kong for a holiday. My dad said it would be cheaper there, but I'm concerned about apps, and the branding being in Chinese or something like that. Is there anything I should be concerned about buying it from overseas?

Pichon617

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Daanyal said:
All right, also my family and I are going to Abu Dhabi and Hong Kong for a holiday. My dad said it would be cheaper there, but I'm concerned about apps, and the branding being in Chinese or something like that. Is there anything I should be concerned about buying it from overseas?

Not sure I live in the USA

Look up GREYWOLF he can help u out

Sent from my JB iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Your going to need iTunes anyway, so you might as well download and install in on your computer. Once it is installed you can go to the App Store and research all the apps you like.

Alternately, you could go to appshopper.com. The prices are usually up to date, at least good enough to do some planning.

Most reactions

Latest posts