1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

App not working on ipad2

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by blueyes, Sep 23, 2012.

1. blueyes

blueyes iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello can someone please help, I have the app 'Myfitnesspal' have had it now for 2 months and today all of a sudden it doesn't work! It flashes on then goes straight off. I have deleted the app altogether and downloaded it again and it's exactly the same, I have also cleared all cookies, I have turned off iPad and on again, I don't know what else to do? Thanks
  2. evohicks

evohicks iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi, have you recently updated to IOS 6? I have just installed that app to see if its working and it is, I am running IOS6.
  3. blueyes

blueyes iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes i am also running ios6 I updated the software a couple of days ago and it all worked fine. I made no changes since. I opened the app this morning fine, updated my weight as normal added my breakfast and then it just went off..very odd! But very frustrating..:( Everything else on iPad is working fine.
  4. blueyes

blueyes iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's working! Just as suddenly as it stopped it has started again! Must have been a cliche! But thank you for taking the time to try and help :)
  5. blueyes

blueyes iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's working again, just as suddenly as it stopped it has started again :) ...thank you for your help..
  6. evohicks

evohicks iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Always little glitches here and there, glad it's sorted for you :)