What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App needed to save pics from facebook

fritz68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anyone know of an app that will allow you to save pictures from facebook onto the ipad. my little boy was in a wedding this weekend and there are pics of him on facebook that i would like to save to my ipad. thanks

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It may work the way it does with any other website.

Press and hold on the photo, then let go. A small menu should come up giving you the option to save image.

OP
F

fritz68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i thought it would do that also. instead it gave me the option to use the picture as a screensaver and something else. don't remember what, but the option to save wasn't there.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
where are you opening the facebook? if you are using safari , when holding it would give you 4 options like this

8105b58b.png

OP
F

fritz68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for that. i actually use the iphone facebook app. lot quicker for me. i will do that. thanks for all the responses.

tail24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if using facebook app just take a screen shot of it and it will save it.

Most reactions

Latest posts