What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App ideas... everyone has one...

Do you have an idea for an iPad app?

• No really...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I have not made it.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Yes, and I've made it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Futurebird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like many people I have a few ideas for apps. I don't think any of my ideas are going to be worth millions, mostly they are apps that *I* want since they would make my life easier. I have some computer programing experience, but I'm not an expert.

Has anyone here successfully developed an app on their own? How long did it take you? Was it worth it?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've worked my way through the iTunes U Stanford course "Developing Apps for iOS", up to creating the calculator app. I'm more or less stuck on some concepts. I should probably just plow on and hope they become clear later, but I'm stubborn.

I do have a couple ideas. Whether they are any good? ;)

Techchallenged

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How does anyone go about this??? How can you check and see if your idea already exhists??? I am not at all confident in my ability to even try to get this going.....any ideas???

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Search Google, the App Store, and anywhere else you can think of. If you can't find it that way, at least it's not a top app already.

Most reactions