What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for viewing 1080p videos from camera?

JimR123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I recently bought a DSLR camera that records video in full 1080p HD, at 25fps. The camera is a Canon 550D, also known as a T2i, I believe.

I use the camera connection kit to import photos to my iPad 2, and that works great.

But when I import videos from it, they just show up in the Photos app as a grey square with "MOV" in it. Tapping on it to view it does nothing.

I don't want to convert the videos using a computer before putting them on the iPad, as I want to be able to view them immediately after taking them, while out and about with just my camera and iPad.

Are there any apps that can view 1080p MOV videos that are in my Camera Roll? Or has anybody with a similar setup managed to get this working?

Most reactions

Latest posts