What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for Tracking Communication with Parents

perclover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my i-Pad 2 in the classroom for many things, some of which are tracking data in Excel and behavior in Classdojo, as well as access to the web. I am hoping there is an app out there set-up for tracking ccommunication with parents (or other people). I need something like an old fashioned telephone message pad, but that can be sorted by student and have more functionality. Any ideas?

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
perclover said:
I use my i-Pad 2 in the classroom for many things, some of which are tracking data in Excel and behavior in Classdojo, as well as access to the web. I am hoping there is an app out there set-up for tracking ccommunication with parents (or other people). I need something like an old fashioned telephone message pad, but that can be sorted by student and have more functionality. Any ideas?

If you retain the communications spotlight search should return the specific records you want if you enter the recipient as the search criteria. At least I believe this to be accurate if memory serves. Others can correct or clarify.

Most reactions