What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

app for recording chapters

makurphy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am an audio learner and for the past two years have recorded myself reading aloud histories chapters using voice memos, the voice recording app that comes with it. Now voice memos will not work for me; it says I have recorded but when I hit play it says 0:00 on the little slide thing. Does anyone know how to fix the Voice Memos app or have a suggestion for a new recording app

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, welcome to the forum!

Not sure if you hace done any of the immediate things to fix, but sometimes these steps may help an app if it is acting up.

Force the app to quit by pushing the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

Third is to do a soft reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!

OP
M

makurphy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I powered it down and voice memos started working!

Most reactions

Latest posts