What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for playing music from ipad to exernal device

extrablood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

So I'm looking for an app for my ipad 2 to play music, i.e. from soundcloud or last.fm to my pc which is connected to good speakers, something similar to remote for iTunes. Alternatively, is there a device to connect to a conventional amplifier with speakers to stream sound from an iPad?

Thanks
Eblood

DLCrouch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
extrablood said:
Hi,

So I'm looking for an app for my ipad 2 to play music, i.e. from soundcloud or last.fm to my pc which is connected to good speakers, something similar to remote for iTunes. Alternatively, is there a device to connect to a conventional amplifier with speakers to stream sound from an iPad?

Thanks
Eblood

AirPlay via Apple TV is what I use.

OP
E

extrablood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the response. and you connected the audio outputs to your amplifier and can stream all the sounds from the ipad or just from itunes?

ethansamuel17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.hbipadlabs.com
I did try this in iTunes; you can go to Preferences -> Click on Devices tab. Make sure that "Look for Remote Speakers" is checked. Your problem is fixed :)

Most reactions

Latest posts