What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for Handling Client Date and Time

ryonn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have an Ipad2.
I am looking for an app that is able to handle my work needs, especially reminding me whenever something needs to be done for a client, especially a re-service, for instance:

1 January 2011:
I do a cleaning service to a client's home
I save this in my app

30 December 2011:
The app gives me a reminder that I need to contact the client again for a reservice after 1 year.

it doesnt have to be a reminder, a list that connects to the people in my contact list is also good

And if possible it can be opened in iPhone as well.

Is there an app that works like this?

Please help

Regards,
R

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad calendar, and setup both iphone and iPad calendar with google sync.
both see the same thing, and can be created and edited/fixed on anyone, even the website.

and with alerts, both visible and audible.

gcal.png

4660321413_f972e59b51_o.png

ipadcalendar.jpg

infodata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

We have an desktop app named ofys that has a client iphone app. There is a free ofys version available and ofys mobile is free too. The free version give access to your clients and schedule. You need the desktop version to create your account and change your schedule but you can access your schedule and client's data on your iphone. An ipad version is in development - this version will allow modifications of the data. The desktop version is used by hundreds of users (mostly medical offices to manage their schedule and by physicians to computerize their medical files). The schedule functionalities could be the app you were looking for.

Patrice

Most reactions

Latest posts