App for Deleting Duplicate Photos on iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Air Forum' started by Tib Luvr, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Tib Luvr

Tib Luvr
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    When I moved photos from my Mac to my iPad Air, I discovered I have lots of duplicates. Is there an app to find and delete dupes?

2. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Hello & welcome to the forum! :) You need to provide more information: 1) What iPad model & iOS are you using?; 2) Are you using the standard photo App that comes w/ the iPad?; 3) Are you using iTunes on the Mac to transfer your images?; and 4) Do you have iCloud/PhotoStream activated to sync your data? Answers to these questions will greatly help others to provide you much more specific information. You'll need to solve the issue w/i the confines of iTunes, iPad Photo App, and adjusting cloud choices rather than a 3rd party app to eliminate the dupes. Good luck - Dave

3. DavidM

DavidM
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    In my opinion deleting photo's in IOS no matter which version sucks. Apple brags how great they are but deleting simple photo's except in the camera roll folder and. Photo stream is a major pain. There is NO reason you should not be able to delete any photo from ANY folder except for the stupidity of Apple.