What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for Deleting Duplicate Photos on iPad

Tib Luvr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I moved photos from my Mac to my iPad Air, I discovered I have lots of duplicates. Is there an app to find and delete dupes?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum! :) You need to provide more information: 1) What iPad model & iOS are you using?; 2) Are you using the standard photo App that comes w/ the iPad?; 3) Are you using iTunes on the Mac to transfer your images?; and 4) Do you have iCloud/PhotoStream activated to sync your data? Answers to these questions will greatly help others to provide you much more specific information. You'll need to solve the issue w/i the confines of iTunes, iPad Photo App, and adjusting cloud choices rather than a 3rd party app to eliminate the dupes. Good luck - Dave

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In my opinion deleting photo's in IOS no matter which version sucks. Apple brags how great they are but deleting simple photo's except in the camera roll folder and. Photo stream is a major pain. There is NO reason you should not be able to delete any photo from ANY folder except for the stupidity of Apple.

Most reactions

Latest posts