What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for adobe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodturner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will we ever get abobe flash player. I like to view different web sites and can't because I have no flash player. Am I missing or not knowing about one?

Thanks,

Laurie

Machinecolxbox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I honestly believe in the future it will come, its only going to take someone to make a quality tablet with flash, thats equal or superior to the ipad and cheaper! and Apple will have to do something! its such a major element of the web now and in the future.

toku58

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why can my desk top mac play the flash videos but the Ipad can't?
I have "Mercury" as my browser on my ipad.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I honestly believe in the future it will come, its only going to take someone to make a quality tablet with flash, thats equal or superior to the ipad and cheaper! and Apple will have to do something! its such a major element of the web now and in the future.

It's already here, look up the Archos 101.

On a side note, can we make a sticky "Flash" thread and merge any new threads into that one? It's getting really annoying scrolling through hundreds of threads about "why don't I have Flash on my iPad??!?"

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is over 4 years old and the original participants have long departed. Flash is not compatible with any iOS device and can only be viewed via third party browser apps which convert the flash content to a form that's viewable on the iPad.
It's recommended that you read this thread about why Flash won't work on the iPad. http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/flash-and-the-ipad.54704/

With that, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts