What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Folders disappeared

mindovermedia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, i am on 4.3.3 jb Ipad 2 and have the following problem. The springboard crashed, the apps were scattered with alphabetical order out of the organised folders that i previously had. After i updated about 8-10 apps i cannot get the original folders by respringing. Do you have any solution? Thanks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Usually that kind of behavior happens after you install a tweak from Cydia that is not compatible with the iOS you are running or with the iPad. My recommendation is to go back to Cydia and uninstall the latest tweak(s) you put on it. Then, see if the behavior improves.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you're talking about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving this post over to the Hacking section of the forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
OP
M

mindovermedia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer! the only thing i did is to delete the repo modyouri" in cydia which unfortunately doesn't exist anymore or it is down:( do you have another rec?

Most reactions

Latest posts