1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

App developer (MailShot- send group email from ANY app)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by SolublePeter, Feb 6, 2011.

1. SolublePeter

SolublePeter iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi, just joined the forums.

I have had iPod touches, iPhones and an iPad for 2-3 years now, and absolutely love most things about them

After 25 years as a videogame developer, producer and Studio Head for 2KGames, Venom Games and Rage, in August 2010 I set up Soluble to develop iPhone apps and games.

My newest app is one I think almost anyone could benefit from.

"Mailshot" uniquely lets you create and manage groups that you can use in ANY app's email, just as easily as if was a single contact- including Mail. It includes all the attachments too. Note that this is not a seperate email program like the rest of the group emailers out there- these groups work all over your device.

Please check out my website for details, video and appstore link. At the moment it is free as a promotion, with an in-app upgrade available that lets you mail up to 50 people at once!

Peter
    solubleapps.com

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011