What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App 4 this?: Inventory/Delivery Confirmation etc.

forumyoozer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm trying to get my business to go paperless. Typically, when we deliver an item, we use carbon paper. The buyer verifies the inventory delivered, and signs off. Each person gets a copy for their records, everyone's happy. Well, except the trees and your now-blackened fingers, that is ;)

Here's the app that I am looking for:

An app that I can enter in a product's details, quantity, wholesale price, date, etc. I would like the buyer to be able to sign this right there on the iPad. I would think it would be ideal if the deliverer could then turn that page into a PDF and email it right to the buyer on the spot. That way it acts as a carbon copy.

Does anyone know if there is an app like this or similar to it?

Thanks!! :)

derek.cummings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for the same thing for our ham radio business. I was wondering of you happened to find an app that does exactly what you were asking for? Thanks and have a Happy New Year!

Most reactions

Latest posts