What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyway to organize photos?

ejbpesca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my hundreds of photos onto my iPad but they lost all my long spent organized groupings in folders from my pc. Is there anyway to organize photos?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you synchronised them from your PC to your iPad they should retain the original folders they were in - though folders within folders are not supported. If you need a better and more comprehensive organisation then it's probably better to go for a third party app. You'll find lots of threads here at the Forum devoted to discussing the various merits of the numerous third party apps that are available so have a look around.

Tim

garanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or you could wait for IOS 5 to land later in the year. Then you can create albums and move photos into them directly on your ipad. :)

Plainsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far, I am very pleased with the organizational features of PHOTO+FOLDER HD. Nice slide-show ability, too.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, I'm just starting to use a program called Photo-Sort CHECK HERE - certainly allows folder organization but have not yet explore all its features (or limitations?) - good luck in your searching - :)

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Or you could wait for IOS 5 to land later in the year. Then you can create albums and move photos into them directly on your ipad. :)

It takes years Apple to implement so simple functions. I bet this feature will be highlighted as "WOW.. NO ONE IN THE MARKET HAS IT!"...

OP
E

ejbpesca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IOS 5. Hmmm does that mean one will be able to sync one day and a new OS will be delivered to your machine? Sort of like an update? I ,I guess ,is for Internet OS.

Most reactions

Latest posts