What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyway to make tethering from my iPhone to my iPad more reliable ?

max2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a iPhone 6s Plus and a iPad Pro 10.5 inch. Sometimes the iPad refuses to connect to my iPhone or I have to manually turn on personal hotspot and then enter the password on iPad. :(

Wing rider

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I frequently have to connect my Windows laptop to my iPhone 7+ and I never leave the hotspot enabled full time. I turn it on when I need it then turn it off when I’m done. I’ve also experienced erratic connection reliability as you have when leaving the hotspot turned on full time.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use my hotspot on phone occasionally—Ipad pro is on TMobile, phone is Verizon so when traveling i sometimes have to use hotspot on Iphone (also 6sPlus) and if I watch coverage on phone, don’t seem to have issues with it. I do turn it on when needed.

Most reactions

Latest posts