1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Anyone who owns a 1st gen iPod nano

Discussion in 'Tech Section for Gadget's and Toys discussions' started by mikeos, Feb 29, 2012.

1. mikeos

mikeos iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Apple are recalling them due to a potential fault.
    I hadn't used mine for years, and it was in terrible condition, with a broken screen.
    I managed to find it at the bottom of a drawer and sent it off.

That was 5 weeks ago, and I had completely forgotten about it... So I had a nice surprise when an unmarked package showed up on my doorstep containing a 6th gen iPod nano. The small multitouch one, 8gb!

So if you still have your old iPod nano lying about somewhere it's definately worth doing!
  2. freebirdforever

freebirdforever iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Perhaps a link to where they can get more information would be helpful,eh? :)
  3. pyzon

pyzon iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple - Support - iPod nano Replacement Program

I just put in my serial number and they will ship me a box to my registered apple-id, to send back ipod nano and then they will send a replacement :)
  4. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +974 / 0
    Hmmm...good to know, Pyzon. I think we may have one floating around somewhere.