What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone who is in U.K have a link for the cheapest Apple cam connetion kit

eddiethebhoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking all over for the best deal on a official genuine apple camera connection kit as even though i have a car reader+hub that connects to my ipad and the other end connects to pc it doesnt work and I dont want to just jump in and buy a genuine cam kit from any site as obviously there is one out there at a great price as i have saw some sites with one price yet other sites with a different price I could buy a apple cam kit at whatever price but i dont want to get ripped off know what i mean and if you know of any site where you reckon is the cheapest price for a genuine apple camera connection kit I would deeply appreciate your info in regards to this. Thankyou

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was going to get a genuine one, but I got a 3rd party one off eBay for less than £6 pounds last year when I got my iPad2 and it works a treat.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes there is loads on eBay you can even get the hdmi port built in if you search hard enough, I'd go with eBay instead for value for money.

Most reactions

Latest posts