What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone use their iPad less?

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Would assume, that those who neglect their iPAD for real, are not in that forum any more. Since whats the use of visiting and writing in a forum , that cover something that is no longer interests for you.
So, Yes. I am sure that out of the 10 Million Users of iPAD there are at least 3% that their iPAD has no charged battery all the time any more . and some 10% that open it once every few days.
It is very natural with any successful product

Last edited:

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since i got an android phone i use it a lot less. If it wasn't for air video, i almost never use it. Use air video every single night though.

Ugh, once verizon gets the iPhone I will be smashing my droid, office space style...I hate that thing passionately.

Customization and choice is not for everyone. Some people can't handle such things. Why do you hate it so? It's a 15 month old device to begin with. . . . . Personally i couldn't imagine having an iPhone lacking so many essential features that android offers. To each their own.

Last edited:

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 to that. I tried asking before why he hates Android so much but didn't get a response. I couldn't imagine going back to my old iPhone after having my Android 2.2 Samsung Galaxy S.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unfortunately LOL not. I use it more than in the beginning in May. I now use my laptop almost never and my desktop primarily for Lightroom/Photoshop for processing RAW photo files and to transfer files to Dropbox, including from our state digital library to view/read on the Ipad. New and better, upgraded apps have made it increasingly functional for me. I'm a PC person for many many years but love the Ipad.

Diane

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I WOULD use mine less! I spend all day doing jigsaw puzzles, logic problems, etc. I really need to get some things done.

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have def used less than that first month in April, but it's become part of me! Even if I'm not using it it needs to be with me and most time I use it as second nature! So much faster than grabbing my Lappy or phone or desktop! Just got new headphones so I have been listing to music more usage has gone up since Christmas!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I with the ones who wish they used it less ...

I have used for the reasons I bought it forth (replace my netbook for couch surfing). But, now I've discovered card games, solitaire, Fruit Ninja (!), Angry Birds, etc. Plus, with my Zaggmate, I can do even more ... easily.

I have hundreds of books I've read sitting on my ereader (a PB360). Usually, in college semester break, I am deep into a book. Now? I'll just play one more Fruit Ninja arcade game. :)

Marilyn

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It still remains the go to device here because of it's instant on off. No need to go to the study and sit at a desk.

Best quick reference manual ever made.

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine more I take it everywhere , I just ordered a leather bag so that I can have it with me 24 7:)

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it as often as I used it in November, when I bought it.First, I used it at home, but now it's with me almost always!:D

Kendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep. Use mine daily and need to recharge it nightly. Only ever switch on my laptop to sync my iPad once in a while.
Read the daily newspaper each morning on it. Surf the net in the afternoons and rent movies for 99p to watch in the evenings. In between that my daughter likes to colour in the entire screen with terrifying pressure on random kids drawing apps.

smilepak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my iPAD usually to check email, check facebook, read magazine via Zinio, and occassion listen to music and watch youtube.

During Football season, I use it a lot more with Yahoo Fantasy Football Apps and other football stuff...

I recently use it for Angry Bird...

I find it great because of the fact of instant on for quick things. Everything else I use my Envy Laptop for.

Most reactions

Latest posts