What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone use tag disk hd?

MsAmandaLove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yet another problem for me. The app I downloaded from the app store months ago worked fine. But now when I try to download youtube videos like it was meant for the damn app crashes! I redownloaded it but it does the same thing.
Anyone have the same problem?

NightFury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup, I had the app for about two weeks. The first week it worked like a charm; I was able to download about ten videos. And now it crashes every time I try to use it. I'm so sad. :(

Kele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hade the lie version and worked fine then I got a message saying please support us and get the fulll version and as it worked fine I did but since then I can't download anything from YouTube, I wonder if it been blocked?

OP
M

MsAmandaLove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking it probably won't work since youtube updates thier site now and then. So now the app is useless until the person who made it updates it.
But who knows....

Luis Leon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tag Disk HD

Hello!

It is possible to copy the videos to my pc from the ipad?

Regards

Rhi rhi14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can transfer videos from the lite version of Tag disc to Tag Disc HD?

Most reactions

Latest posts