What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone see CSI New York recently?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When that gorgeous agent was showing the video to thebotherbagent out in the street he was showing on iPad.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha nope it's the iPad the stinking b and n get in the way of the space bar. I can type hecka fast on the BB

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do not tell me you old enough to remember the little devil cartoon that you have there young lady ..

by the way for those who do not this her avatar is a picture from a collection of Scfi posters from years ago..

You are so funny, Henry! So is Hot Stuff or the Eye, a picture from a collection of Scfi posters?

2nd week in a row on Bleep My Dad Says the guy has his iPad out and obvious!

Brenn! I watched CM and did not see the ipad!:(

spend enough time in a far off country and you read about anything from comic books to Scfi books ..so my reading taste are little stange anyway ..i love that show bleep my dad says .. for it truth about thing when you get older and you childs are the age when you had them and now you know what your mom and dad had to go through with you at times..

Most reactions