What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone see CSI New York recently?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An iPad was broken. It was awful. Crashed to the ground and shattered, but I think it was the back of it. The ipad is sure poppin up on a lot of my shows lately!

The Good Wife
CSI New York
Parenthood

Love it! And I have one!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't almost cry, but I didn't laugh either.

Shame on you!:D
I laughed at this!

[ame=http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/8a3000125f/newsday-ipad-app-commercial]Newsday iPad app commercial from brown331[/ame]

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do not tell me you old enough to remember the little devil cartoon that you have there young lady ..

by the way for those who do not this her avatar is a picture from a collection of Scfi posters from years ago..

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do not tell me you old enough to remember the little devil cartoon that you have there young lady ..

by the way for those who do not this her avatar is a picture from a collection of Scfi posters from years ago..

You are so funny, Henry! So is Hot Stuff or the Eye, a picture from a collection of Scfi posters?

2nd week in a row on Bleep My Dad Says the guy has his iPad out and obvious!

Brenn! I watched CM and did not see the ipad!:(

Most reactions

Latest posts