What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone listen to music on an Ipad 1?

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Do, often. But i been having a reccuring problem. Some times when i plug my earphones in no sound will come out of them. And some times it does. Does anyone else have this problem? How do i fix it?

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may have a faulty headphone plug if the problem occurs intermittently with the same app. On the other hand, there are apps where the sound is cut off when the output plug is activated. This is true of some "radio" apps, for example.

OP
mskailyn

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, i use these headphones for a lot of things, i just took them out of my nano, plugged them into my ipad, and alas, no sound for me >.<

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife had the same problem. It ended up being because she hadn't pushed the plug in all the way. It can be tricky cause ya really gotta give it a push to seat it all the way.

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find sometimes i havent pushed it in all the way.

....thats what she said (beat u all to it)

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

OP
mskailyn

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actaully illoyed, ya didnt beat us to it, most of us just reffrained =P

Most reactions

Latest posts