What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have the inside scoop for Target shipments?

jkolton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It feels like all the IPad's in CT were gone in a puff of smoke on friday.
(The reason I can only get one at target is that my girlfriend bought me the IPad for christmas, and we took it back for a credit, in hopes of exchanging it for the 2.)

Does anyone that works for Target have an inside track on when they should be getting a second shipment?

I've called all the targets in CT and they all seemed to think that they would be getting another shipment in on monday, but nothing ever came in.

Thanks for any info!

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I work at Target but my managers just said more will come in on regular trucks from the warehouse. And they wouldn't know when we were getting any until arrived on the truck.

Jachrist

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gf is a regional coordinator team something for our local targets and she said that her higher-ups don't expect any for at least two weeks due to shipping delays. I guess the only chance of it happening sooner is if target already has it in the warehouses and planned for this to happen ( which I doubt , but who knows right?).

thunderbunnyjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I work at target and my buddy who works in electronics said target gets it from ups not in the trucks like regular items and our store gets them either Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays, that's your best bet.

navpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jkolton said:
(The reason I can only get one at target is that my girlfriend bought me the IPad for christmas, and we took it back for a credit, in hopes of exchanging it for the 2.)

Does anyone that works for Target have an inside track on when they should be getting a second shipment?

I've called all the targets in CT and they all seemed to think that they would be getting another shipment in on monday, but nothing ever came in.

Thanks for any info!

This may be hard to believe, but this website accurately reports which store has what version of iPad 2. It reports on Target and Radio Shack in your area out to about 60 miles from your entered ZIP code. I got my wife and myself an iPad 2 each within 25 minutes at two Target stores within 15 miles of each other. And the amazing thing is, the stores had in stock exactly what this website said they did. Amazing. Here it is: www.ipad2locator.com

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jkolton said:

Thanks for any info!

This may be hard to believe, but this website accurately reports which store has what version of iPad 2. It reports on Target and Radio Shack in your area out to about 60 miles from your entered ZIP code. I got my wife and myself an iPad 2 each within 25 minutes at two Target stores within 15 miles of each other. And the amazing thing is, the stores had in stock exactly what this website said they did. Amazing. Here it is: www.ipad2locator.com

I can confirm that ipad2locator.com DOES WORK! I checked inventory earlier at Target using the previously mentioned inventory checker and it showed not available, but when I used ipad2locator.com I saw that it polls each store in your area every few minutes, and 1 store showed the model I wanted was available. I called the store, and they said they had put a few out on the shelves about 5 10 minutes before I called. I high-tailed it over and was able to get my 32gig Wifi black. Only took 2 days of searching. :)

Last edited:

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jkolton said:

Thanks for any info!

I can confirm that ipad2locator.com DOES WORK! I checked inventory earlier at Target using the previously mentioned inventory checker and it showed not available, but when I used ipad2locator.com I saw that it polls each store in your area every few minutes, and 1 store showed the model I wanted was available. I called the store, and they said they had put a few out on the shelves about 5 10 minutes before I called. I high-tailed it over and was able to get my 32gig Wifi black. Only took 2 days of searching. :)

It worked for me as well. It reported several in the Philly area and I picked one up at the Cherry Hill Target in NJ.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts