What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have the Apple Droplets Wallpaper?

Laxman10100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, basically I wanted to ask if it was possible for me to get the Apple droplets, or as some call it, bubbles wallpaper that now comes on iOS 4.2 on my iPad since I'm only running on iOS 3.2.2. I can't seem to find the wallpaper anywhere (In the new, good quality from the 4.2 official firmware release). So basically, I guess I'm asking if anyone can get me that wallpaper... If anyone could, that would be great! And if you're wondering why I don't just upgrade my iPad, it's because I don't want to lose my jailbreak, thus causing me to lose all of my customized things (themes, sliders, strings, etc.) Thanks in advance!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you even try google?

attachment.php

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hmm, just search online
I don't get that wallpapers~~

OP
L

Laxman10100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you even try google?

attachment.php

Yes, I did try google. And the image you linked isn't the image from the iOS 4.2 official release. The picture that dcv1979 linked is the one I was looking for! It's the one from the official release and as you can see, it's VERY clear and has been improved since the iOS 4.2 betas.

Most reactions

Latest posts