What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone fancy Hidden Object Game?

SkyTower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does any of you play Hidden Object games on iPad's? These are games where you sort of find hidden objects on the screen and solve puzzles, with adventure elements.
My wife loves them. Do your girlfriends or wives like them?

I personally wasn't into these kind of games before I got curious too after seeing her play so many times. I can tell they are real good time passers without much stress you come across many other genres.

So, what do you think? Have you ever even heard of these kind of games? Do you guys play them?
Well, I don't think kids can play them.

Last edited by a moderator:

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I enjoy them. Big Fish usually puts out some good ones that try to weave a story into the game. A perfect waste of time.... :)

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have enough problems finding things I leave laying around the house....... :)
That's funny because I have a baby nephew that is notorious for hiding things around my parents house. It'd be days or weeks before we find whatever he hid :D

Most reactions