What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone experienced these things....

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm have both iPads and it happens on both of them..both are on 4.3 as well and I haven't really synced either since right after iPad 2 came out. I really should probably hook both up and update to 4.3.3 but I was wondering why there doing these couple things....

Surfing the net and reading a page......it automatically scrolls all the way back up to the top of the page, automatically goes out of safari to one of my app screens, and also the wifi shuts off and loses signal for a min then my signal bar will pop back up and it has connected back to my home network.

I hard reset both numerous times but they both still act up like this

Reaction score
accordlayingkit said:
I'm have both iPads and it happens on both of them..both are on 4.3 as well and I haven't really synced either since right after iPad 2 came out. I really should probably hook both up and update to 4.3.3 but I was wondering why there doing these couple things....

Surfing the net and reading a page......it automatically scrolls all the way back up to the top of the page, automatically goes out of safari to one of my app screens, and also the wifi shuts off and loses signal for a min then my signal bar will pop back up and it has connected back to my home network.

I hard reset both numerous times but they both still act up like this

When Safari scrolls to the top of the page, you most likely touched the black bar at the top, as that has the function of quickly scrolling to the top. But it shouldn't switch automatically to another app, unless you have multitouchgestures enabled and accidentely touch the screen at four points while sliding in one direction, which is very unlikely, may I add.

Since you have already restarted, definitely upgrade to 4.3.3 and if the problem still persists, than the iPad's may need replacement. However, it is much more likely to be a software issue than a hardware one, as this issue occurs on two different iPads

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool....touching the black bar must be what I was doin lol....what I meant by switching from my Internet, it dosent switch to another app it just closes the safari app and I'm back at one of my app screens such as home screen apps...well thanks alot I just need to upgrade, jus hate to do it since I wiped out iPad 1 totally upgrading before

Most reactions

Latest posts