What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else having problems with ios5?

candi1990

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iTunes can't restore my apps so I can't use any apps! Everyone else update ok?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
candi1990 said:
My iTunes can't restore my apps so I can't use any apps! Everyone else update ok?

Are your apps still in the app tab on iTunes, if so, can you sync them to your iPad by checking the relevant boxes on that page of iTunes? If the worst has happened then you can always re-download all your apps for free.

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I thought all of my apps were gone....BUT if you look in the App store on your iPad and check "updates", and press PURCHASED they should all be there...it does take a while to download them all but at least they're there. Annette

Gustave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CalDav sync no longer works after ios5 update on iPad 2

I encounter the same problem forum user BDK mentioned elsewhere in this forum, only I encounter it on my iPad 2:

CalDav sync no longer works after ios5 update on iphone 4
My calendar associated with my caldav account is no longer even visible in Calendar even though all of the account data is intact on my iphone and all seems as it was. In Calendar I can only see iCloud and Outlook, but the CalDav calendar is just gone. All my appointments are missing obviously - anyone have any thoughts on how to recover? This is with ios5 as released on 12 October 2011.

thanks for any help.

Me too I would like a solution for this otherwise I won't be able to upgrade to iOS5 on my iPhone 4.

Thanks for a lead in the good direction.

Regards,

G.

Most reactions

Latest posts