What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else having issues?

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have an iPad 32g wifi 3rd generation. I have been running into issues with the app store. A lot of the images one load. They either are grey or have the ? Mark in the box. Also with my face book app I'm having the same issues. Anybody else?

Sent from my iPad 32g (3rd Generation) using iPF

splatterzone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had this issue with my new ipad 3. The wifi was working slow and intermittently. Took it back to the store and replaced it. Works great now.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My only issue is intermittent not connecting with Verizon network. It shows its connected but there is no data exchanged. After a soft reset it works correctly again and may work (I only use 3G a small amount, mostly wifi) a few times and then the same problem. I don't know if this is Verizon, Ipad 3, IOS 5.1, or this particular Ipad 3.

Most reactions

Latest posts