What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else having a problem with gmail?

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes my gmail works and other times it will say something about my password being incorrect.

autumnbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both my ipad and my iPhone started to do that about two weeks ago. I had to go into my gmail account settings and set up 2-step verification and get a specific authorization code for each device.

Somewhat of a pain but I now get my email without any issue.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having problems with Yahoo mail. Every day they are asking me to do a verification on one of the six computers I use. Not only that, they seem to think that I cannot live without twitter or facebook. I can and greatly desire to live without them. I highly desire to not see any more of twitter or facebook.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seadog said:
I am having problems with Yahoo mail. Every day they are asking me to do a verification on one of the six computers I use. Not only that, they seem to think that I cannot live without twitter or facebook. I can and greatly desire to live without them. I highly desire to not see any more of twitter or facebook.

Gmail!

Most reactions