What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone carry their ipad with them everywhere all day?

Djdan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Work. School. Home. Business and entertainment. The IPad is so many things to me! My wife is addicted to her entry level Ipad1 too!

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get lonely if I'm away from it for to long I think I need a new hobby ,,,,,,,,,,, not

my your upside be better then your downside

Sopranosv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well...I keep mine for almost everything...taking notes, listening to music (just bought a Pioneer Head unit for my car and I can connect my iPad y control the music from the head unit), playing angry birds, checking bank accounts, reviewing costumer contracts on PDF format, keeping track of mileage, etc...

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i carry my Ipad with me everywhere but the bathrom and the shower and it has become my number one all around device to use in my life beside my iphone

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine goes everywhere with me. I have a Targus vertical man bag made for a MacBook. I use it for a large number of things, the most important being it is the centerpiece of my car stereo.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bring mine to work so I don't get bored, I use the ispy app. during breaks I read books. I listen to music, while getting busy with clay stuffs. I use the photo app where images of characters are stored for me to sculpt. I also use it while spending time onthe stationary bike reading. This is a cool device!

chowdown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On most weekdays the iPad is with me (and on, most of the time) from 6am to 10pm. It goes on the charger around 5pm, gets taken off before bedtime.

I use it to prepare lessons, as an overhead projector in the classroom (I don't write on a whiteboard any more, I use a stylus, NTHD and a projector), to do maths (also in NTHD) ,to store/read textbooks and to read novels.

I spend about 2 hours a day on trains. I pretty much never use the internet except for email and to update apps.

I'm happy with my setup and the apps I have. I really only use about five apps, haven't bought a new one in months. There's no music or vids on it.

The "new toy" thing has well and truly worn off for me. I now regard it as just a tool, albeit a very useful one.

PatS

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Most of the time I use the iPad at home and the iPod touch when out and about. . The touch lives in my purse. The iPad goes along when traveling or out for extended periods.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't carry mine with me all day everyday, that's the iPhone 4s job. Since it can do just about as much as an iPad.
But the iPad 2 does go to school with me everyday, and to cafes when I study and go to drink coffee. It also gets plenty of use at the house too.

Last edited:

Kendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, my iPad is my ultimate companion. I use mine to watch movies while I'm working night shift or travelling on the train. I store all of my photos on it with my camera connection kit.
I watch programs on it through sky tv and BBC iplayer. I download games for when I'm bored. I use it to listen to the radio or iPod during my bike rides.
My daughter studies on it and watches cartoons.
My wife keeps connected to the world via all the social networks and uses it exclusively to finish her accountancy studies. We are now at the point where we need 2 iPads.

Most reactions

Latest posts