What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone any idea

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Found these in a draw, suspect that have something to do with my iPhone or iPad but l have not got a clue what?
Some bright spark out in the World may have them or be in desperate need of them.
IMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1572.JPG

I wonder how many replies come [emoji38]

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In your first photo they look like the label holders you attach to folders. In the second, it looks like a card holder for a named place.

OP
brixtonboy

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I only put the paper in to give some kind of scale to these crazy things. I had to fold it 4x to get it fit. As an idea. They were in a nice sealed bag etc.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
They look like some kind of cover for an electronic device, possible a desktop phone. Maybe for button lables (because it's clear). The design is similar to the kind of covers you find for the battery compartment of small gadgets.

IMG_2221-2.jpeg

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the iPad, or if it does it would be a third party accessory.

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Presumably someone, somewhere is asking where their precious '#####' have got to...

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I only put the paper in to give some kind of scale to these crazy things. I had to fold it 4x to get it fit. As an idea. They were in a nice sealed bag etc.

Brixtonboy - I have no idea what these items may be, but took a screenshot and used 'Google Images' and nothing came up (believe the beige color of the paper was only recognized) - you might want to take several of those 'things' and put them on a darker colored background - take some SHARP photos and them upload the best one to the site below - I'm sometimes quite surprised by what comes up w/ this Google technology - Dave :)
Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 11.38.25 AM.png

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There appear to be little screws in the ones at the back. Are you sure they didn't come from one of your model car restorations!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Brixtonboy - I have no idea what these items may be, but took a screenshot and used 'Google Images' and nothing came up (believe the beige color of the paper was only recognized) - you might want to take several of those 'things' and put them on a darker colored background - take some SHARP photos and them upload the best one to the site below - I'm sometimes quite surprised by what comes up w/ this Google technology - Dave :)
View attachment 76060

I was looking for that the other day. I ended up deciding Google had stopped that service. Good to know otherwise.

Most reactions

Latest posts