Anyone addicted to buying cases for their iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Matt1226, Apr 8, 2011.

1. tzimisce

tzimisce
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I have a number of neoprene sleeves (for iPad and laptop) - mostly no-brand Japanese-made sleeves which can be found on Fleabay.

I won a Timbuk2 Scuba sleeve in a competition, which is quite sleek but kind of pricey at full price -- http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/products/ipad-scuba-sleeve. On the other hand, you can find it less costly through other resellers, e.g. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0045I65KW/classicfromthesi[/ame]

[​IMG]

2. NVRENUF

NVRENUF
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    What does every one use to protect back when using smart cover. I want to use smart cover as It keeps iPad thin though back isn't protected.

So was thinking skin on back so it doesn't scratch. But edges are still open to banging around.

Current I'm using a eBay special leather case thing though it doesn't really show it's thin ness.

3. Jman09

Jman09
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I'm not using anything on the back of mine when using my Smart Cover. Mainly because I'm going to be exchanging it soon because of the light leaking on the edges of the screen and didn't want to waste the money on a skin to only use it for a few months.
    But I am getting a leather folio type case for it today, and it covers the back and has the magnets to work like a Smart Cover.
    Currently no scratches on the back of mine. But after I exchange it, I may get a SkinIt skin or the Zagg Invisible Shield.

4. jasmynsway

jasmynsway
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I think I'm finally done buying stuff after buying and returning a few things. I've settled on the zaggmate for ipad 2 and a sleeve from an etsy.com shop. I think that should do it. I have purchased and returned an invisible shield, a zagg leather skin, a barely there case by case-mate, and a switcheasy canvas. I'm pretty sure that qualifies for addicted, but I'm deciding to call it trial and error. *edit* oh and I had a smart cover for about 2 days too. It's all very sad. I know. :)

#74 jasmynsway, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  5. donka

donka
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I initially bought a cheap leather folio/stylus/screen protector combo off the bay for £8.90 shipped to the UK from Hong Kong figuring this will do me until better cases come out. This was purchased around the time of the US release and I was expecting issues with fitting but to be honest I am mightily impressed with the quality of it for the money. Don't get me wrong the screen protector was very generic and the stylus very poor indeed but the case is actually an excellent fit and surprisingly good quality.
    I have just ordered a Chinao slim folio since this is the case I have on my iPad 1 which I love and I have also ordered a rev 2 Yoobao case to compare. I may end up keeping the cheaper Bay case and selling the two more expensive cases when they arrive but I would hate not having at least compared them.

6. quackles

quackles
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I bought a cheapy one and a marware ecovue, I use the ecovue and love it, no plans to change.

7. ZooGue

ZooGue
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Glade you like the case!

A coupon for anyone else interested!
    ZG5OFF

$5 off

If anyone has any questions or comments dont hesitate to ask me.

8. Mountainbikermark

Mountainbikermark
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Your Ipad will not come out on its own, even if you drop it. Sitting in might be better called firmly emplaced and it protects everything but the back of the Ipad.

Support Our Troops!!
    This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

9. Matt1226

Matt1226
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    If anyone is interested here is a promo code from Marware MARWAREMC01 10% off

10. cvadh387

cvadh387
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I thought I was the only one like this! I currently have the Apple smart cover for the front, Joy Factory clear hard shell for the back, and I keep it in a Targus A7 sleeve...which also came with a screen protector. I am currently interested in buying the CEO Hybrid case...Or something similar to it..

Sent from my iPad using iPF