What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone addicted to buying cases for their iPad 2

Padeasel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bweasel web site just hacked. Don't go there until further notice

My web site and my host's web site have just been hacked by kaMtiEz. Don't know what it means, but don't go there until further notice.

5/3/2011 11:15 AM My web host sent me the following message which I do not completely understand.

We are checking into the issue and will be back to you shortly. It seems
that this is something on a couple of computers of people who have accessed
a certain sites at it shows this on your browser after you access a certain
site on the server then it will not show you any site. We are dealing with
it.

(Typos above are not mine)

My web host tells me that now everything is OK and it looks good from my end. After talking with my web host it is my understanding that the problem was at the host’s site and not bweasel.com after all. I now invite everyone to visit my site and know that it is secure.

Patricia
President, Bweasel,LLC

Last edited:

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am not addicted to purchasing cases for my IPAD. But I do not want my IPAD to be without a case. The IPAD that I just purchased dud not come with a case because of course none of them do. So before I picked up the IPAD up from the store I purchased me a protective case from WAL*MART. I also purchased a. nicer case on fleabay. My intentions from the beginning was to return the WAL*MART o e after the better case arrives. Just because I wanted to make sure there is a case on my IPAD from day 1.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 32 GB

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think all tablets should come with a case. I am ashamed to admit that I now have 3 cases, though one is meant to travel only (hard candy), so that is not really a waste. The other I got I don't like, but shipping to return it would just put me further in the hole. I now have to "back protectors" on holder. I'm interested in those that add minimal bulk but also work with the Smart Cover (which probably I should have returned, but given how slow cases were to show up, I don't think I had much of a choice).

I think Apple should have given us a means to protect the back as well as the front. I think the back can get damaged quicker than the front, for most people.

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased the Cardinal Case? I'm interested in it, however, the one major drawback is that it doesn't have a hole in the back for the camera. Any reviews?

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
blessed said:
Has anyone purchased the Cardinal Case? I'm interested in it, however, the one major drawback is that it doesn't have a hole in the back for the camera. Any reviews?

I have one coming. I'll post pics and thoughts.

Zamba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the zaggmate with keyboard and love it! I'm a little upset that I now need to buy a skin for the back off the zaggmate because it's getting scratched.

CrunchTime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've ordered the zaggmate keyboard and awaiting delivery. Yeah can someone recommend a good skin for the back of the zaggmate? I dont' want this expensive gadget to be scratched! Thanks :)

Macguy76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CrunchTime said:
I've ordered the zaggmate keyboard and awaiting delivery. Yeah can someone recommend a good skin for the back of the zaggmate? I dont' want this expensive gadget to be scratched! Thanks :)

I would recommend the invisible shield for the back. I have used SGP and Wrapsol for back protection and they also make very good back protection for the iPad 2.

lilsoozieqwa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no way not me ...I think I only got 20 is that too many
I want to know if anyone has the same issue with buying cases. I have three on them right now. I can't seem to find the right case. All of them seem to have specific features that I'm looking for but not everything I want.

vennus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also like to buy case for my ipad, several colors. White, blue and pink are my favorite.

Most reactions

Latest posts